A Cornish Electrical is an NICEIC certified contractor and can carry out the following reports which are becoming increasingly important to companies such as; hotels, restaurants, large office premises and schools for insurance purposes.
- Visual Inspection Report (VIR) will provide a summary of observations gathered from the condition of the fuse board, sockets, plugs, light switches and exposed cables.
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) provides a more in-depth summary of any damage, defects and deterioration as it involves the testing of various circuits.
(it is generally recommended that an EICR is carried out every 5 years on commercial or rented properties and 10 year on a domestic dwelling)
Business PAT Testing
A Cornish electrical are fully qualified to carry out Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and offer competitive rates.
Some insurance companies require commercial equipment to be tested annually as part of their cover, it also reduces the risk you the employer. Whether you have one appliance or one hundred we are happy to offer a free estimate to carry out your testing.
Electrical Maintenance Programmes
Following on from the findings of the VIR and EICR reports, we can work with you to form a maintenance programme which will consist of a schedule of works based on priority of safety as highlighted in the report.
We can offer flexible working times to ensure the least amount of disruption and tailor the programme to suit off-peak times of the year.
Who we recommend can benefit from an electrical maintenance programme:
- Public attractions
We can supply & install a huge range of lighting solutions for businesses and commercial clients;
- Low Energy LED Office Lighting can not only be a cost effective investment, but has been said to enhance the office environment and employee well being.
- Exterior Lighting – stand out from the crowd and make sure your office can be seen at night
- Emergency Lighting Solutions that switch on when fire or heat is detected
We can can work with your IT team or partner to install any data cables required for office expansion or moves.